Wed07Sep2016University City Seventh-Day Adventist Church
Pathfinder and Adventurer Registration
Are you looking for a place where your kids can develop a relationship with God, meet new friends, be a blessing to others, learn useful skills and experience adventure in the outdoors? Then, come on over and check out the University City SDA Adventurer and Pathfinder Clubs!
- Meetings are usually on 1st and 3rd Weds; Sept - May. Also, one Sat or Sun activity planned/month.
- Adventurers meet from 6:30 - 8 pm and will have programs for Little Lambs (age 4), Eager Beavers (age 5) & Adventurers (age 6-9).
- Pathfinders meet from 6 - 8 pm for youth beginning with 5th grade (or age 10) through teens.
- Healthy snacks will be provided at each meeting and sign-ups are requested from parents to assist with supplying those. Plan to eat supper before coming to the meeting.
- Complete and bring the attached registration & health form to the first meeting along with appropriate fee(s):
- Adventurer - $25
- Pathfinder (new member) - $80 - includes uniforms.
- Pathfinder (returning member) - $40
- Pathfinder T-shirts - $10
- If you would like your child to be a part of either club, please send an e-mail to the director(s) before our first meeting: Adventurer Club Director (Luis Montiel): email@example.com. Pathfinder Club Director (Kathy Russell): firstname.lastname@example.org.
We want all parents to be involved in some form in our clubs (such as by sharing a devotional, helping with providing snacks, teaching an honor, helping with classwork, driving and chaperoning, helping with club events and field trips, etc.). Our clubs are volunteer-led and are meant to provide blessings for the whole family. So, please be ready and willing to share some of your time by helping to make the clubs a successful experience for all the kids! If you have any questions and would like to talk with either club director by phone, please call the following numbers: Luis Montiel (704) 293-2791 or Kathy Russell (704) 641-1167.
We look forward to a great year ahead!
--Luis Montiel & Kathy Russell